Cancer Comic Strip

My name is Suzan St Maur and I've had cancer twice. I find that humor helps me get through my cancer, and from what I understand it helps many others too. This blog is dedicated not to information about the disease, but to cancer warriors and their relatives/friends who just want some cheering chuckles. By all means share your funny stories and jokes with us - email them to suze @ suzanstmaur.com (If you want to know more about me see my profile on here or http://HowToWriteBetter.net)

Saturday, February 25, 2006

My other blog, if anyone's interested

A quick note to say Hi and that I've renamed my other blog, which is about my work (yes, we ALL have a life as well as cancer.)

Because I post excerpts from my eTutorials about business writing on the other blog, I thought it was a bit stupid to call it "Newz from Suze..." so it's now "BetterBizwriting"

By all means have a look if you have to do any writing for your work or community activities - you might find some of the posts helpful.

All good wishes

SUZE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home