Cancer Comic Strip

My name is Suzan St Maur and I've had cancer twice. I find that humor helps me get through my cancer, and from what I understand it helps many others too. This blog is dedicated not to information about the disease, but to cancer warriors and their relatives/friends who just want some cheering chuckles. By all means share your funny stories and jokes with us - email them to suze @ suzanstmaur.com (If you want to know more about me see my profile on here or http://HowToWriteBetter.net)

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

And now it's sex, sex, sex. Err, excuse me?

When I saw the latest research results implying that a fatty diet was NOT necessarily a death sentence for us post-menopausal cancer warriors, I rejoiced. Yum, yum, yum. So my little bits of butter and olive oil aren't necessarily going to enrage my cancer to the point that it kills me.

And now, what more good news? According to this article on the UK's BBC news website (click here to view) sex is good for walloping cancer too, amongst other things.

Am I dreaming? Am I being hopelessly optimistic? Am I hoping to find a man who will feed me lots of fatty cr*p, seduce me, and cure my cancer all at the same time?

Hmmmmmmmm. I don't think so. But hey, aren't those just some WONDERFUL notions????

All we need now is to know that chocolate cures cancer. When that happens, we can tell the doctors that chemotherapy is sooooooooo last year...

Have a good week!

SUZE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home