Cancer Comic Strip

My name is Suzan St Maur and I've had cancer twice. I find that humor helps me get through my cancer, and from what I understand it helps many others too. This blog is dedicated not to information about the disease, but to cancer warriors and their relatives/friends who just want some cheering chuckles. By all means share your funny stories and jokes with us - email them to suze @ suzanstmaur.com (If you want to know more about me see my profile on here or http://HowToWriteBetter.net)

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Some tips for US Thanksgiving cooks...

...Because I'm doing a chemo session tomorrow I'm unable to join my local American friends (who consider me to be their "honorary American") for Thanksgiving dinner. However they said they'll send me over some turkey to munch on next day and I can't wait! In the meantime here is a recipe you USA folks might find helpful.

~~~~~~~~~~

HOW TO COOK A TURKEY

Step 1: Go buy a turkey. (size is not important)
Step 2: Take a drink of whiskey.
Step 3: Put turkey in the oven. (use a pan)
Step 4: Take another 2 drinks of whiskey. (glass preferred)
Step 5: Set the degree at 375 ovens.
Step 6: Take 3 more whiskeys of drink out of bottle.
Step 7: Turn oven the on.
Step 8: Take 4 whisks of drinky.
Step 9: Turk the bastey craefully.
Step 10: Whiskey another bottle of get an open it.
Step 11: Stick a turkey in the thermometer.
Step 12: Glass yourself a pour of whiskey.
Step 13: Bake the whiskey for 4 hours.
Step 14: Take the oven out of the turkey.
Step 15: Take the oven out of the turkey.
Step 16: Floor the turkey up off of the pick.
Step 17: Turk the carvey wit a knife sharp.
Step 18: Git a fix on teh wound baggage it.
Step 19: Blood stoped is when it on go then.
Step 20: Get yourself another scottle of botch or whiky.
Step 21: Tet the sable and pour yourself a glass of turkey.
Step 22: Bless the saying, pass and eat out.


~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Holidays!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home