Cancer Comic Strip

My name is Suzan St Maur and I've had cancer twice. I find that humor helps me get through my cancer, and from what I understand it helps many others too. This blog is dedicated not to information about the disease, but to cancer warriors and their relatives/friends who just want some cheering chuckles. By all means share your funny stories and jokes with us - email them to suze @ suzanstmaur.com (If you want to know more about me see my profile on here or http://HowToWriteBetter.net)

Saturday, September 24, 2005

More (breast) cancer humor

I've just registered on the US-based BreastCancer.org website and found that within their Discussion Boards section, there's a great humor forum. To join in you have to register, but there's no cost. Go http://www.breastcancer.org

1 Comments:

  • At 4:42 PM , Blogger Robin Bayne said...

    And that's where I found the link to your blog. You will like the discussion boards there : )

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home