Cancer Comic Strip

My name is Suzan St Maur and I've had cancer twice. I find that humor helps me get through my cancer, and from what I understand it helps many others too. This blog is dedicated not to information about the disease, but to cancer warriors and their relatives/friends who just want some cheering chuckles. By all means share your funny stories and jokes with us - email them to suze @ suzanstmaur.com (If you want to know more about me see my profile on here or http://HowToWriteBetter.net)

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Joke for today...(OK, we're still into breasts)

I hope no-one finds this offensive ... but then, this isn't a blog about being Politically Correct.

You'll find lots of those elsewhere on the Internet.

A woman and a baby were in the doctor's examining room, waiting for the doctor to come in for the baby's first exam. The doctor arrived, examined the baby, checked his weight, and being a little concerned, asked if the baby was breast fed or bottle fed.

"Breast fed" she replied.

"Well, strip down to your waist," the doctor ordered. She did. He pinched her nipples, then pressed, kneaded, and rubbed both breasts for a while in a detailed examination. Motioning to her to get dressed, he said, "no wonder this baby is underweight. You don't have any milk."

"I know," she said, "I'm his Grandma, but I'm sure glad I came."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home