Cancer Comic Strip

My name is Suzan St Maur and I've had cancer twice. I find that humor helps me get through my cancer, and from what I understand it helps many others too. This blog is dedicated not to information about the disease, but to cancer warriors and their relatives/friends who just want some cheering chuckles. By all means share your funny stories and jokes with us - email them to suze @ suzanstmaur.com (If you want to know more about me see my profile on here or http://HowToWriteBetter.net)

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Have you got furniture disease?

...that's when your chest begins to slide down into your drawers.

Although having recently acquired an ultra-lightweight breast prosthesis (to use while the incision is healing up) I'm aware that there could be an upward - as well as downward - problem.

If anyone seeing me in the local supermarket notices a spaceship-shaped object creeping north and lurking under my left ear, please tap me on the shoulder discreetly so I can hoik it back down into my bra.

However: na, na na na, nah ... MY current (left) boobie doesn't stand a snowflake's chance in H*ll of sliding into my drawers. It's too light to go anywhere but out to the garage (once I get the permanent prosthesis) to help wash the car.

Now is that one of life's little compensations, or what?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home