Cancer Comic Strip

My name is Suzan St Maur and I've had cancer twice. I find that humor helps me get through my cancer, and from what I understand it helps many others too. This blog is dedicated not to information about the disease, but to cancer warriors and their relatives/friends who just want some cheering chuckles. By all means share your funny stories and jokes with us - email them to suze @ suzanstmaur.com (If you want to know more about me see my profile on here or http://HowToWriteBetter.net)

Monday, September 05, 2005

Christine Clifford's Cancer Club

My good friend Barb Grengs mailed me a copy of Cancer Has Its Privileges - Stories Of Hope And Laughter by Christine Clifford. I read it cover to cover without putting it down (guess the laundry and the office work will just have to wait.) It's a collection of short anecdotes, poems and shared experiences of cancer survivors - very inspiring, no matter what type of cancer you have and how long you've had it.

Christine is also the founder of The Cancer Club, "a company designed to market humorous and helpful products internationally for people who have cancer." Their website is well worth checking out here: http://www.cancerclub.com. You can buy this book plus a range of other titles and products from the website.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home