Cancer Comic Strip

My name is Suzan St Maur and I've had cancer twice. I find that humor helps me get through my cancer, and from what I understand it helps many others too. This blog is dedicated not to information about the disease, but to cancer warriors and their relatives/friends who just want some cheering chuckles. By all means share your funny stories and jokes with us - email them to suze @ suzanstmaur.com (If you want to know more about me see my profile on here or http://HowToWriteBetter.net)

Monday, January 11, 2010

Oi, Manchester!

You Mancunians ... what are you doing April 17th?

Fancy a nice healthy walk?

Check this out.

Maybe I'll see you there ... as long as I can bring my four-legged friend for company...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home